Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Meet Marcus The Motivator

Marcus The Motivator's positive attitude has resonated with his fans all around the globe. Marcus has traveled the world, is the author of The Pinnacle of Motivation, and is currently planning a large tour to promote its release. His prevalence at inspiring people, even those considered to be the hardest cases, has seen him rise to become a cult icon in the motivational industry.

1. What made you decide to become a motivational speaker?

I like to say life made me become a motivational speaker. I tried a lot of different things that just simply weren't me. I finished university then went to work a regular job, and it just didn’t feel right for me; at the same time, I helped a friend who was in real need and, well, I helped him out of that situation, and he said it was something I was really good at and that I should pursue it. So I did pursue it because I also loved the way it made me feel to help others.

2. Have people always recognized your positive attitude since you were a child, or is it something that has developed more over time?

I have always felt positive and looked at the positive side of life; that part has been easy. Learning to be a speaker and author, however, is something that took work. My initial attempts were kind of terrible, but it still felt right; it still felt like my calling, and those skills have developed over time.

3. Would you tell us a little more about your book, The Pinnacle of Motivation?

The Pinnacle of Motivation is basically a mind dump of everything I know about motivation. The book works on its own from start to finish, and I encourage people to read it that way to begin with, but there are also sections of the book designed to be referred to at different stages of life when you need help to get through tough times or the motivation you need to get up and achieve something big.

4. What personally keeps you motivated, especially when you have one of those days where you wake up feeling tired, or maybe things don't seem to be going your way all day long?

My biggest motivation is to get the message out there to those who need it most, and I have long-term goals of doing large, free events for the people who need it most in countries that most others ignore or are struggling the most. I want to reach that very large audience who really need positivity and inspiration to find their own success.

5. What do you like most about speaking with audiences about motivation and keeping a positive outlook?

Being able to help people and improve their lives and to help someone become a better person. There is something magical about being able to help someone improve their life, especially when they are in a time of need.

Thanks, Marcus!

No comments:

Post a Comment